There are few businesses which can run competitively or efficiently without the use of mobile and broadband technologies. As a result, your choice of business broadband provider has become just as important as your choice of business bank or business logo. One of the Australian ISPs catering to the unique and demanding needs of businesses is Optus, with their dedicated Optus Business division.
How can Optus Business benefit your business?
Optus is one of the first Australian ISPs to release a 4G network to bring you faster and more reliable broadband internet. At the same time, the Optus 3G network has also been upgraded to provide the best possible services too, in the event that your business cannot access optimised 4G services because of your location, the usage in your area or your devices.
In addition to modern and industry leading network coverage, your business can also enjoy the following benefits with Optus:
- Tailored business services. Optus offers a range of services which can help you run and manage your business, remain in contact with your clients, and in control of your office no matter where you are. As a leading business communications company, Optus can tailor a plan for your business to include mobile services, national and long distance services, local and international calling, business network services, internet, satellite and subscription TV in an affordable bundle.
- Ever-expanding services. Optus is also always working on expanding and improving its services, for example there are plans for improved mobile coverage in Tasmania, their new 4G LTE network as well as Optus entering into an agreement to provide interim satellite services for the National Broadband Network rollout, so that remote and regional communities can get connected.
- Cloud based services. Optus also understand the access demands of businesses in Australia, and has initiated the use of cloud based services for businesses over the IP network, making it easier and more reliable to store and access your business files.
- HFC broadband. Optus also has experience with the HFC broadband network, and this positions them well to take advantage of the opportunities of this new technology, as well as pass those benefits onto you.
Leading Telco Innovation
Optus has also lead the telecommunications market with a number of innovations to benefit their customers:
- The first to offer a $0 upfront handset offer.
- The first to offer IP VPN solutions.
- The first live 3G calls in Australia were made on the Optus network.
- Has Australia’s first multi point Cisco TelePresence solution.
Optus Business Division
The Optus Business division has been created to specifically cater to the needs of government, and businesses with more than 200 employees. Optus works with their wholly owned subsidiary Alphawest to provide the following communication solutions:
- Solutions unique to your business. The Optus Business team are dedicated to understanding your business’ communication needs, and finding or tailoring a solution to suit your business, and help you achieve your goals.
- Mobile services. Optus can provide your business with mobile voice, data and messaging services, as well as wireless email so you can remain in touch with the office wherever you are.
- IP communication services. The Optus Evolve platform can deliver voice and data to your customers to keep you connected.
- Networking. Optus can specially manage your ICT network so that you never have to worry about communications or connections, instead you always have access to the information you need.
- Satellite services. Optus owns and operates its own satellites to provide your services and keep you connected to your clients around Australia and around the world.
Optus is able to offer you these high quality, reliable and relevant services thanks to partnerships with businesses such as:
- Open Text
Optus is a hard working Australian business just like you – created to fill a niche need in the market, and committed to serving and exceeding their customers’ expectations. Customer service is a primary focus for Optus, as the company was formed in 1992 to provide competition and choice to the Australian telecommunications market. Since then Optus has worked hard to become a leader in the industry, offering integrated services, cutting edge technology and advanced customer service.
At June 2010 Optus has more than 8.7 million mobile customers in Australia, and every year the company invests over $1 billion to improve Australia’s telecommunications networks, products and services to keep those customers satisfied. Optus is the only Australian carrier to own and operate their own satellite services, and their D3 satellite launched in August 2009 has 30% more capacity than their existing satellites, to help ensure you can be connected, no matter where you are in Australia.
Optus is not only a leader in Australia, but also has 351,000,000 mobile customers in the Asia-Pacific.
There are no Optus Business: Plans suited for Businesses deals at this time.